"Two fleeting powers I should wish to have at my command.
The second, to be understood, and the first, to understand."
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '19 at 21:04
- Cross Validated 880 880 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 386 386 22 gold badges55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- French Language 365 365 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Bicycles 253 253 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 251 251 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Where does the misconception that Y must be normally distributed come from?
- 17 Initialize an empty tibble with column names and 0 rows
- 15 New wheel. Does it need that little rubber lining between it and the tube?
- 9 Tousser in the reflexive?
- 8 What's wrong with this proposed resolution to the St Petersburg Paradox?
- 7 Using partial measurements of output variable in modeling
- 7 Is there a word for "cold" empathy?
- View more network posts →