mkt - Reinstate Monica
Monica Cellio has from all accounts been an exemplary member of the Stack Exchange community for many years, and an outstanding moderator of multiple SE sites. Stack Exchange recently fired her from all moderator positions because she asked questions about a policy that had yet to be implemented (and as moderator, implementation was partly her job). They have since lied about what happened by defaming her on this site and in the media, thereby damaging her professionally. These actions are not just unprofessional - they are reprehensible.
Monica has received possibly unanimous support from moderators and high-rep users across the Stack Exchange network over this fiasco. We hope to not let this issue die down and to force SE to
[OLD Text: Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them. Perhaps because that opens up an infinite range of exciting possibilities. They could be Elon Musk. The guy who invented nerf guns. A visiting time-traveller trying to get you to fix your analyses to stop the impending disaster. Or a random postdoc who knows a tiny bit about stats and is somehow using it to procrastinate about their real work. Could be any of those. I guess you'll never know.]
Member for 4 years, 10 months
96 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Cross Validated 11.2k 11.2k 99 gold badges4444 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 375 375 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 144 144 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Data Science 101 101 33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Line of best fit does not look like a good fit. Why?
- 53 A smaller dataset is better: Is this statement false in statistics? How to refute it properly?
- 52 Extrapolation v. Interpolation
- 42 FPR (false positive rate) vs FDR (false discovery rate)
- 30 What are the branches of statistics?
- 27 Depth of a decision tree
- 23 Is random forest for regression a 'true' regression?
- View more network posts →