Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them. Perhaps because that opens up an infinite range of exciting possibilities. They could be Elon Musk. The guy who invented nerf guns. A visiting time-traveller trying to get you to fix your analyses to stop the impending disaster. Or a random postdoc who knows a tiny bit about stats and is somehow using it to procrastinate about their real work. Could be any of those. I guess you'll never know.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
19 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 60 Line of best fit does not look like a good fit. Why?
- 25 Depth of a decision tree
- 19 FPR (false positive rate) vs FDR (false discovery rate)
- 11 Are mixed models useful as predictive models?
- 5 In the R randomForest package for random forest feature selection, how is the dataset split for training and testing?
- 5 Disentangling the effect of a ratio from the effects of the numerator & denominator in linear models
- 5 Quantifying uncertainty when fitting a statistical model to partial effects/dependencies from a random forest (or other machine learning model)
- View more network posts →