Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them. Perhaps because that opens up an infinite range of exciting possibilities. They could be Elon Musk. The guy who invented nerf guns. A visiting time-traveller trying to get you to fix your analyses to stop the impending disaster. Or a random postdoc who knows a tiny bit about stats and is somehow using it to procrastinate about their real work. Could be any of those. I guess you'll never know.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
41 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
Top network posts
- 61 Line of best fit does not look like a good fit. Why?
- 49 Extrapolation v. Interpolation
- 29 FPR (false positive rate) vs FDR (false discovery rate)
- 29 What are the branches of statistics?
- 27 Depth of a decision tree
- 23 Is random forest for regression a 'true' regression?
- 17 Are mixed models useful as predictive models?
- View more network posts →