"Indeed a fool he is, who in his arrogance thinks his knowledge is complete and hence proceeds to look down on others who continue to thirst for knowledge"
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '16 at 17:51
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 810 810 11 gold badge77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cryptography 647 647 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 638 638 33 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 583 583 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Recourse if debit card was used on a suspicious website
- 32 What is the practical impact of using System.Random which is not cryptographically random?
- 18 How did this '&' at the end of my command, make the script SO fast?
- 15 Which key are these notes and how to transpose it to the key of D?
- 10 How do malware rely safely on ECDH algorithm to maintain secrecy of keys?
- 8 Can a CSV contain malicious code?
- 7 Why does WannaCry use different AES keys to encrypt different files on host?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 11 '16