Data visualization, C++, Java, Forth, Tie-dye
I work for SAS Institute on JMP and have a few posts on the JMP Community, including blog posts. I'm pretty active with data visualization on Twitter at xangregg. I have an irregular personal blog, Forth Go. I created the chart type called Packed Bars.
StackOverflow is intentionally useless for messaging, so here is an email address: email@example.com.
- Cross Validated 8k 8k 2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematica 515 515 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Open Data 471 471 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 373 373 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 114 Quadratic Bézier Curve: Calculate Points
- 53 How to plot trends properly
- 37 How to make stroke width immune to the current transformation matrix
- 30 Visualizing Likert Item Response Data
- 22 Visually plotting multi dimensional cluster data
- 22 What is the usefulness of NMTOKEN and NMTOKENS types?
- 22 How to iterate over a priority_queue?
- View more network posts →