Empiricist - trying to be rational.
- Cross Validated 31.9k 31.9k 22 gold badges7171 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 285 285 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 221 221 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 146 146 44 bronze badges
- Computational Science 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Are there cases where PCA is more suitable than t-SNE?
- 67 "Model failed to converge" warning in lmer()
- 52 Why is ANOVA equivalent to linear regression?
- 50 How to generate correlated random numbers (given means, variances and degree of correlation)?
- 38 Why is t-SNE not used as a dimensionality reduction technique for clustering or classification?
- 36 Why is Average Treatment Effect different from Average Treatment effect on the Treated?
- 34 Binary classification with strongly unbalanced classes
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.