"Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth." - Alan Watts
I'm a Statistics Master Student in Tel-Aviv University.
Check out my learning Statistics YouTube channel.
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Review 597 597 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 593 593 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 347 347 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Difference between volatile and synchronized in Java
- 35 When should I ever use file.read() or file.readlines()?
- 29 What is a projection layer in the context of neural networks?
- 26 Causal padding in keras
- 17 MySQL ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'bill'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
- 16 What is the difference between the Frobenius norm and the 2-norm of a matrix?
- 14 What do the residuals in a logistic regression mean?
- View more network posts →