Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Member for 7 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 11 '12 at 14:59
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 888 888 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 467 467 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 297 297 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 215 215 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Using OpenGL glutDisplayFunc within class
- 20 Inverse Short Time Fourier Transform algorithm described in words
- 15 Designing Butterworth filter in Matlab and obtaining filter [a.b] coefficients as integers for online Verilog HDL code generator
- 13 Conceptual understanding of root mean squared error and mean bias deviation
- 10 Using CUDA to solve a system of equations in non-linear least squares fashion
- 9 Derivative of $f(x,y)$ with respect to another function of two variables $k(x,y)$
- 7 Least Squares Re Synthesis of Short Time Fourier Transform (STFT)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.