- Cross Validated 31.8k 31.8k 1717 gold badges115115 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 845 845 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 343 343 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Bricks 215 215 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 Is it possible to train a neural network without backpropagation?
- 57 Regularization methods for logistic regression
- 55 Why is 600 out of 1000 more convincing than 6 out of 10?
- 42 Is LSTM (Long Short-Term Memory) dead?
- 41 Is there any intuitive explanation of why logistic regression will not work for perfect separation case? And why adding regularization will fix it?
- 39 Why are survival times assumed to be exponentially distributed?
- 33 If I generate a random symmetric matrix, what's the chance it is positive definite?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.