- Cross Validated 29.8k 29.8k 1414 gold badges9898 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 815 815 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 323 323 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Bricks 205 205 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 Is it possible to train a neural network without backpropagation?
- 55 Why is 600 out of 1000 more convincing than 6 out of 10?
- 54 Regularization methods for logistic regression
- 39 Why are survival times assumed to be exponentially distributed?
- 37 Is LSTM (Long Short-Term Memory) dead?
- 36 Is there any intuitive explanation of why logistic regression will not work for perfect separation case? And why adding regularization will fix it?
- 33 If I generate a random symmetric matrix, what's the chance it is positive definite?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.