Statistician and R programmer at the faculty of Bio-Engineering, university of Ghent
Co-author of 'R for Dummies' ( 2nd edition released in 2015 )
contact : Joris - dot - Meys - at - Ugent - dot - be
- Stack Overflow 96.9k 96.9k 2626 gold badges201201 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 590 590 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1768 How to make a great R reproducible example
- 1126 Remove rows with all or some NAs (missing values) in data.frame
- 956 Drop data frame columns by name
- 494 Is there an R function for finding the index of an element in a vector?
- 247 Is normality testing 'essentially useless'?
- 186 Error: could not find function ... in R
- 154 Split code over multiple lines in an R script
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.