Canadian Ph.D Candidate in Biostatistics.
I work as a biostatistician during the day to help doctors make inferences from their data.
I'm interested in Bayesian statistics, differential equations, and philosophy of science.
- Cross Validated 2.7k 2.7k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 251 251 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Data Science 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 When to remove insignificant variables?
- 24 Pandas group-by and sum
- 19 What if my linear regression data contains several co-mingled linear relationships?
- 17 How can I model flips until N successes?
- 17 Can I assign a reset index a name?
- 14 Do test scores really follow a normal distribution?
- 8 How can I apply a function to itself?
- View more network posts →