Patrick S. Forscher
I'm a researcher studying social psychological interventions and quantitative methods, currently at the University of Arkansas Department of Psychology.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
44 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '18 at 13:07
Top network posts
- 24 Is a priori power analysis essentially useless?
- 23 Topic stability in topic models
- 18 Good resources (online or book) on the mathematical foundations of statistics
- 17 Linear regression with repeated measures in R
- 17 Is this really how p-values work? Can a million research papers per year be based on pure randomness?
- 14 Differences in centrality measures between igraph and tnet
- 14 Mixed effects model: Compare random variance component across levels of a grouping variable
- View more network posts →