Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Signal Processing 486 486 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 445 445 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computational Science 301 301 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 291 291 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 251 251 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9 What transform can I use to "zoom" in a specific portion of a signal's spectrum?
- 8 Uninitialized arrays in Julia
- 8 Fast computation of the zeros of a trigonometric polynomial
- 7 Fast computation of the zeros of a trigonometric polynomial
- 7 Statistics of sample correlation for uniformly distributed samples
- 6 Integral related to the modified Bessel function
- 6 Definition of "precision" of an estimator
- View more network posts →