Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Rome, RM, Italia
Member for 5 years, 4 months
14 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '19 at 10:49
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Bricks 453 453 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 443 443 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 What can I do if my advisor wants me to keep working, even while I'm on medical leave for severe depression?
- 56 What to do when a good article is published in a predatory online journal that disappears?
- 43 What are the consequences of using Sci-Hub?
- 37 Which review recommendation should I give to maximize the likelihood that a manuscript is rejected?
- 32 Should I teach Bayesian or frequentist statistics first?
- 27 Is it OK to remove outliers from data?
- 23 When peer reviewers are public/open, are they less likely to be critical of a manuscript?
- View more network posts →