Passionate about programming, computer science, data-mining and new technologies in general. Always eager to learn, and happy to teach what I know.
Software engineer with a background in CS and AI, I'm currently working in the big data space with technologies such as Hadoop. I've joined the StackExchange network in an effort to improve my knowledge and also help others get the answers they're looking for.
- Stack Overflow 37.3k 37.3k 1616 gold badges8888 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- French Language 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chess 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1685 Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' Recognition
- 162 How does Hadoop process records split across block boundaries?
- 156 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 104 How does impala provide faster query response compared to hive
- 78 Why HBase is a better choice than Cassandra with Hadoop?
- 74 Having a job in data-mining without a PhD
- 69 How to delete and update a record in Hive
- View more network posts →