Made in Italy, with some parts from Japan, now living and working in Denmark. Basically just a Microsoft Development Engineer :)
I also like creating graphics, animations and presentation using the most popular applications in the Adobe families (I saw Flash growing since when it was still a baby, 5.0, and it was still Macromedia, RIP).
I like travelling a lot, and the best part of travelling is experiencing new languages, new sounds new people and culture. I actually love Asia. I lived in Japan and worked there. Made also a lot of friends and gonna return there soon (I hope). I can speak Italian, English, Japanese and still learning this fancy language called Danish.
I also like sports. I practiced many but now I almost focused my entire life on swimming and open water swimming. Now I made a full transition to diving (no scuba!).
I also like photography, reading lots of books, food (strange food) and music. But most of all I like sharing knowledge with other people. More knowledge in the world means a better world! That's why I am #SOreadytohelp!
- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 2222 gold badges119119 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 887 887 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 How do I type the tick and backtick characters on Windows?
- 86 What does enctype='multipart/form-data' mean?
- 50 How do you successfully change execution policy and enable execution of PowerShell scripts
- 49 How to draw a poset Hasse Diagram using TikZ?
- 46 Thread.Start() versus ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem()
- 41 Text in a flex container doesn't wrap in IE11
- 39 How do you successfully change execution policy and enable execution of PowerShell scripts
- View more network posts →