I am a mathematician by training (Ph. D. work studying extremal problems related to hypergraphs, Turan type problems) who has been swallowed into the world of machine learning, data analytics, and high performance computing.
Oak Ridge, TN, United States
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '19 at 19:01
- Mathematics 6.8k 6.8k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 285 285 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 148 148 66 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 131 131 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Reduce a key-value pair into a key-list pair with Apache Spark
- 29 Eyebrow-raising pattern of number of primes between terms of the Fibonacci number sequence?
- 9 How would I explain an 'open set'
- 9 How many ways are there to express a number as the product of groups of three of its factors?
- 9 Factors in a cubic equation
- 8 Spark iteration time increasing exponentially when using join
- 8 Doubt about the domain in logarithmic functions.
- View more network posts →