I believe we can make the world a better place.
I believe that if each of us use our skills, abilities and experience, then together some of the world's big problems can be solved. I’m meaning things like recycling, food waste and disease … the very big problems!
I am a data specialist with 30 years’ experience in providing solutions to business problems, particularly in data strategy, data compliance, data management and analytics. I felt it was time to engage with using these skills to make a difference.
I get a buzz from a business or charity being able to engage with data in a more meaningful way.
In my downtime, I enjoy spending time with my family, in summer chasing hot air balloons, in winter with a good book and single malt. An intermittent gamer, and problem solver on Project Euler.
London, England, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 21 '17 at 21:29
- Open Data 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 974 974 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 778 778 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Data Science 571 571 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Project Management 471 471 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 COVID19 - Coronavirus case data (country summary data)
- 10 Is it OK to remove outliers from data?
- 10 How are the best way to make and save money at 22 years old
- 9 Publicly Available UK Datasets
- 9 Is there a difference between open data and public data?
- 9 For planning purposes, how many work hours per day should I expect of each staff member?
- 8 Jira story points versus sub task estimation
- View more network posts →