I play country and rock music in bands in the Big Bend Region of Texas.
Oh, and I am also a statistician and author. My latest book: Westfall, P.H. and Arias. A.L. (2020). Understanding Regression Analysis: A Conditional Distribution Approach, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, Boca Raton (493 pages).
Brewster County, TX, USA
Member for 5 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 18:37
Top network posts
- 20 In comparison with a standard gaussian random variable, does a distribution with heavy tails have higher kurtosis?
- 10 What is a random variable and what isn't in regression models
- 9 What misused statistical terms are worth correcting?
- 8 Mixture of non-normals is normal?
- 8 Many p-values are equal to 1 after Bonferroni correction; is it normal?
- 7 Is there a plateau-shaped distribution?
- 6 Range of values of skewness and kurtosis for normal distribution
- View more network posts →