For proposing and discussing new tags.
Guidelines for creating new tags
(Taken from http://meta.stats.stackexchange.com/a/3101 by @gung)
- When you create the tag, be sure to create a tag wiki excerpt that states what it stands for, and provides some guidance on how to use the tag.
- You may want to create a full tag wiki with more in-depth information as well.
- Don't add the tag to all the relevant threads at once. Do a few at a time and let some hours (or a day) pass in between.
- You may want to add the tag to existing answers during slow periods.
- When adding the tag to an existing thread, be sure to do whatever other edits might be merited at the same time.
All of the above only applies after the proposal has been discussed and approved on Meta.