Occasionally I mistakenly upvote a comment. There seems to be no way to undo this action. Is this a bug? A feature? My missing something?


1 Answer 1


There is no way to undo a comment upvote at this time, nor has there historically ever been a way to do so.

  • $\begingroup$ Thanks. Do you have any plans to change that? $\endgroup$
    – whuber Mod
    Mar 18, 2011 at 13:57

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .