Usually when CrossValidated marks a question as "active today", I can see something (edits or answers or bounties) that tells me what changed.
This question is marked as "active today", but I don't see why.
This meta SO question provides the list of 'bumping' actions appended below, but none of them seem to apply here.
- Am I missing something obvious?
- Are the rules for activity different on CV (and if so how)?
- In any case, is there a way for me to see/figure out what changed?
(I know that's more than one question, but they're closely related ...)
The following activities will cause a question to be bumped:
- Addition of an answer
- Editing the question or any of its answers (even if the answer is deleted) (with some exceptions; see Exceptions for edits bumping posts below)
- A suggested edit gets approved [...]
- Editing duplicates list of the question
- Starting a new bounty (not awarding of an existing bounty, see below)
- Successful reopening (if the question was closed previously)
- The Community user will bump non-negatively scored, open questions every hour that have at least one answer scoring 0 and none scoring more than that.