I have seen some nice $\LaTeX$ font for including function names or package names in questions. I cannot find any of them now and am looking for the name of the $\LaTeX$ font. This is probably not the best place to ask for it, sorry. (I have spent quite a bit of time searching for it on the $\TeX$ forum with no luck. I guess it should be there somewhere, but I just cannot find it...)

  • $\begingroup$ A typewriter font like $\texttt{this}$? But most people use the code markup like this. $\endgroup$ Apr 20, 2021 at 8:26
  • $\begingroup$ @Scortchi-ReinstateMonica, I guess this is quite like what I meant. How is it called? And what is the $\LaTeX$ command for it? $\endgroup$ Apr 20, 2021 at 8:28
  • 2
    $\begingroup$ @RichardHardy, when you see $\TeX$, you can right-click on it & select Show Math As > TeX Commands to see the latex code used to create it. Scortchi used \texttt{}. There is more here: Instructions on how to use LaTeX on CrossValidated. $\endgroup$ Apr 20, 2021 at 11:27
  • $\begingroup$ @gung-ReinstateMonica, this was helpful! Thanks! $\endgroup$ Apr 20, 2021 at 11:39
  • $\begingroup$ You're welcome, @RichardHardy. $\endgroup$ Apr 20, 2021 at 13:38


Browse other questions tagged .