I have a question about my Cross Validated post: Polynomial regression with slope constrait in R

This question is marked as duplicate of another question here. I posted previous question as well but I asked it without an account, I was unregistered. Is there any way to comment on my previous question with my new account? I don't have enough reputation to comment yet.

  • 4
    $\begingroup$ I believe that somebody, in a comment, pointed you to the form for merging your accounts. After you do this, you will be able to manage all your posts. $\endgroup$
    – whuber Mod
    Jul 4, 2016 at 16:38
  • $\begingroup$ Robert, please accept gung's answer if it solved your problem. $\endgroup$
    – amoeba
    Jul 6, 2016 at 14:59

1 Answer 1


As @whuber notes, you need to register and merge your accounts. Here is my boilerplate text that provides the relevant information:

Please register &/or merge your accounts (you can find information on how to do this in the My Account section of our help center), then you will be able to edit & comment on your own question.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .