I am really enjoying working through the problem here. I could write a dozen articles for my question. It is a good question, but it is extensible. It addresses a big area.
Do you recommend that I:
- make a series of related questions of increasing sophistication but very narrow scope?
- make my own blog and stop placing this string of content on CV?
- Make an single vast answer with multiple parts?
Maybe I should turn it into "wiki".
- What is the ideal content for "community wiki"?
- If I convert it to wiki, can I make multiple, separated, answers to the same question?
D - none of the above: Can you suggest something?